- This event has passed.
Sky Wars 2023 – 18th Annual MOpyro Invitational Fireworks Championship
September 23 @ 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Sky Wars, presented by the Missouri Pyrotechnics Association, is the nation’s largest fireworks competition held in Innsbrook, Missouri.
Sky Wars is the nation’s largest fireworks competition and one of the only pyrotechnic competitions in the U.S. We invite pyrotechnicians (who are among the nation’s top fireworks choreographers) to create breathtaking pyromusicals for an audience of all ages.
Sky Wars is celebrating its 18th annual fireworks championship on September 23, 2023 with two hours of fiery fun for the entire family.
2023 Event Info:
- TICKET SALES – Purchase tickets online at skywarsevent.com
- GROUP SALES – Have a large group? For groups (25 and up), we have a special rate. Please contact Sky Wars ticket staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-730-0793 to book.
- SPONSORS – Multiple levels of sponsorship are available to area businesses and patrons. For details, email email@example.com.
- FAMILIES – Children ages 5 and younger get free admission, but must have a ticket. The Children’s Festival Area will be open from 2-7 p.m. before the fireworks show.
- VIP EXPERIENCE – (Limited availability) VIP area opens at 2 p.m.; 4:30 p.m. – Bar Opens; 4:30-5:30 p.m. – Passed Appetizers; 6-8 p.m. – Buffet and Desserts; 9:30 p.m. – Bar Closes. Beer and wine included. *Everyone – including children of all ages – needs a ticket to access the VIP area.
- PARKING – There are two types of parking – Free and Reserved – over multiple lots. Both options offer handicapped-accessible spots. Reserved parking’s entrance is closer to the seating area, and reserved parking vehicles will be given priority to exit the event at the end of the evening. For additional assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Event General Details:
- Children’s Festival Area open from 2-7 p.m.
- VIP area opens at 2 p.m.
- Live music entertainment from 3-7 p.m.
- Fireworks show begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets.
- No coolers, alcoholic beverages, outside food or drink. Food trucks and other vendors will be available. Water in clear bottles is permitted.
- No pets, no RVs, no drones, no pop-ups, tents, tables or canopies, no firearms, and no personal fireworks.
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.
About Sky Wars:
Sky Wars, which is presented by the nonprofit Missouri Pyrotechnics Association, is the US Invitational Fireworks Championship and one of the only pyrotechnic competitions in the nation. This outdoor event is nicknamed “A Light and Sound Explosion” and is hailed as a must-see experience for all ages.
The more than two-hour long fireworks event will feature invitation-only pyrotechnicians who are among the nation’s top fireworks display choreographers. Up to 10 highly skilled teams will create award-winning pyromusicals—or “concerts in the sky”—which combine the artistry of music and pyrotechnics.
Sky Wars will feature more than just fireworks: the Fireball Dudes, who hold a world record for their signature gasoline fireballs, present massive and sometimes world-record-breaking fireballs every year at the event.
Tickets range from $30 to $50 per person for general admission and $130 to $160 for an all-inclusive VIP ticket. Children five and under are free. To purchase tickets or for further information, visit the Sky Wars website at skywarsevent.com, or contact the organizers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 730-0793.
THE FINE PRINT
*Tickets are non-refundable.
**Sky Wars will happen regardless of rain. If severe weather prevents the performance, the show will take place the next evening (Sunday, September 24, 2023) at 7:30 p.m.
***Sky Wars’ non-profit partner for 2023 is Wags and Whiskers and its efforts to build a no-kill animal shelter in Warren County.
Thank you for your support!