Angiepalooza featuring Phil Vassar
Angiepalooza is a family-friendly event created in memory of Angie Capps-Tinnin while raising funds to support the ACT Project for cancer treatment relief. All proceeds stay local to provide assistance to cancer patients and survivors.
This year, Angiepalooza is excited to present county music icon Phil Vassar. Enjoy an evening of live music at the brand-new Capital Region MU Health Care Amphiteater.
Event url: www.facebook.com/Angiepalooza-213940005415943
300 Ellis-Porter Dr.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Thursday, Oct 28, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 4, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 30, 2:00 PM
- More Events at Capital Region MU Healthcare Amphitheater
- Saturday, Oct 30, 8:00 PM
- More Events on October 22, 2021
- Friday, Oct 22, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 22, 1:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 22, 7:30 PM